This scheme of meal plan will help you to start a better life and lose 20 pounds in just 4 weeks. You won’t be starved and won’t deprive your body from principles nutrients. Hence, your energy level will be up and your target will be reached: at the end of the 4 weeks diet plan, you will be 20 pounds lighter. Let’s start it!
Monday – New day, new body, new transformation! Let’s get started. Start your day with a glass full of water. Add lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of turmeric. It will clean your stomach, boost your metabolism and provide you energy.
- Breakfast – 250 g of Cranberries. Start your day with a great intake of antioxidants.
- Lunch – Avocado and quinoa
- –1 avocado
- -1 cup of quinoa
- -2 cups of water
- -1 spoon of tomatoes sauce
- -200g of green beans
Preparation: Boil two cups of water, add quinoa and let it boil for about 10 minutes. Add one table spoon of tomato sauce. Dust some oregano and pepper. Serve with a bowl of boiled green beans
Nutritional information: 430kcal. Have a cup of white tea an hour after your meal
- Dinner– Adzuki bean pot
- –1 cup of Adzuki bean
- -1 cube of vegetable soup
- -1 spoon of miso pasta
- -2 carrots
- -1 onion
- – 1 tea spoon of garlic powder
Preparation: Boil 3 cups of water. Add Adzuki bean and soup cube and let it boil for 30 minutes. Add onions and carrots after beans have boiled for around 30 mins. Finish with a touch of garlic powder.
Nutritional information: 250kcal
Tuesday – If you don’t eat according to your goals, don’t expect to reach them. So be wise and follow your goals! Start your day, with a glass of water, dilute it with lemon juice, add 1 teaspoon of honey and half teaspoon of turmeric.
- Breakfast – Grapes. It is a great start for a great day! A bowl full of grapes.
- Lunch–Mung beans pot with a gourmet of brown rice
- –1 cup of mung bean
- -a few vegetables leaves of your choice
- – 2 cups of brown rice
- -2 carrots
- -1 onion
- -1 anise
- -2 cups of kale
- -¼ teaspoon of curcuma, ½ teaspoon of coriander, salt
Preparation: Boil one cup of Mung beans and lettuce or preferred vegetables in three cups of water. Let the two boil for about thirty minutes. Add curcuma, coriander and a pinch of salt.
Separately, boil two cups of rice in two cups of water. Dust with pepper and add a pinch of salt. Serve with the Mung Beans.
Nutritional information: 450kcal. Have a cup of white tea an hour after your meal
- Dinner – Broccoli soup (350 ml)
- -1bunch of broccoli
- -1 onion
- -2 carrots
- -2 cloves of garlic
- -salt, cinnamon, turmeric
Preparation: Cut the veggies and boil them in 1 liter of water. When they are boiled add garlic and condiments and mix them with a blender.
Wednesday: The proper balance of body, mind and spirit begins with eating well. Start your day with some lemon juice and a cup of hot water if possible. It’s not much to start with but it will help you to detoxify your body.
- Breakfast – Pineapple. A bowl full of fresh pineapple (pineapple is rich in bromelain, an enzyme that will “melt” fats)
- Lunch – Grilled salmon fish with asparagus
- -200g of salmon
Preparation: Put some olive oil on grill and place salmon over it. Keep it there for about 5 minutes. Make sure you don’t overcook it. Best taken with a glass of lemon juice.
Nutritional information: 370kcal. Have a cup of white tea one hour after your meal.
- Dinner – Lentil soup (350 ml) – recipe and preparation in the first week
Nutritional information: 280kcal
Thursday – Just like the other days, it is advisable to take a glass of lemon juice and some warm water.
- Breakfast –Banana smoothie
- –1 banana
- -2 cups of chopped yellow melon
- -1 spoon of pumpkin seeds
- -1 teaspoon of turmeric
- -1cm of ginger
- -1/2 glass of water
Preparation: Add all the ingredients in a blender and mix them well. It will provide you enough energy for your morning routine and enhance your body with necessary nutrients.
Nutritional information: 180kcal
- Lunch-lentil sauté
- –1 cup of lentil
- -2 onions
- -4 carrots
- -1 sweet potato
- -1 celery stem
- -1 spoon of tomato sauce
- -2 bay leaves.
Preparation: Put some onion, the bay leaves, water and the tomato sauce in a vessel. After 15 minutes add the sweet potato, the carrots and celery.
Nutritional information: 450kcal. Have a cup of white tea one hour after your meal.
- Dinner –Gazspacho
- –3 big tomatoes
- -1/2 onion
- -1 clove of garlic
- -1 teaspoon of olive oil
- -4 leaves of basil
- -1/2 cucumber
- -coriander and pepper
Preparation: Add all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
Nutritional information: 300kcal
Friday – Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle! Start your day with a glass of lemon juice mixed in with some honey.
- Breakfast –Fruit salad
- –1 mango
- -1 banana
- -1 apple
- -1 spoon of sunflower seeds
Preparation: Cut all above fruits in a bowl and sprinkle one spoon of sunflower seeds – it’s an explosion of antioxidants
Nutritional information: 170kcal
- Lunch –Grilled turkey breast with salad
- – 200g of breast turkey
- -a bowl of vegetables salad (some veggies, 1 cucumber, 1 onion, 2 radish, 1 tea spoon of parsley, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of olive oil)
Preparation: Grease the grill with olive oil. Add the turkey breast. Leave it for about 7 minutes each side. Have it with veggie salad
Nutritional information: 480kcal. Have a cup of white tea one hour after your meal.
- Dinner -150g of goat cheese served with a cucumber salad
Nutritional information: 190kcal
Saturday – Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen, put them together and you will have a kingdom! It is recommended to have a cure of apples. All day long you may consume apples: apples juice or apple itself. Please have at least 2 liters of water and herbs teas: green tea, white tea, tea madder.
The benefits of apples cure
- -restores the immunity and the digestive system
- -reduces the arterial hypertension
- -the skin becomes smoother, thanks to the great quantity of collagen
- -regulates blood sugar
Sunday – You are unstoppable! Keep doing things right! Start your day with a glass full of water. Add the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of turmeric.
- Breakfast – Kefir and oatmeal
- –300g kefi
- -one spoon of oatmeal
- -a spoon of goji fruits
Preparation: Mix the oatmeal and goji with kefir.
Nutritional information: 210kcal
- Lunch – Chicken soup and humus (recipe and preparation information are in the first week). Have humus with 2 tomatoes.
Nutritional information : 550kcal. Have a cup of white tea one hour after your meal.
- Dinner – Lentil soup (400 ml) – recipe and preparation in the first week diet plan
Nutritional information: 330 kcal